- 1 package soba noodles (2 per package)
- 2 sliced bell peppers
- 2 grated carrots (buy the pre-grated carrots to save time)
- 1 cup peas
- 1 large julienned zucchini
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
Peanut Sauce Ingredients
- 1 can light coconut milk
- ¾ cup of peanut butter
- 1-2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar or more to taste (I use agave)
- 1/8 tsp red curry paste
To make the peanut sauce, combine all ingredients over medium heat and stir until combined.
Make the soba noodles per the directions on the packaging. I like to break up the noodles into smaller pieces as they are easier to mix.
Combine noodles, peas and peanut sauce into pan with veggies.
Stir until sauce is evenly mixed. (Note: you may not use all the sauce)
Serve with chopped peanuts as garnish (optional)